Capture the vibe, the legacy, the roots, the fun of Rube's Steakhouse and your design could be featured on our new fall shirt! Will you focus on our hot grills? Our big meat? Our roots in rural Montour, Iowa, pop. 244? Rube's close relationship with family farmers? The possibilities are endless.
We can't wait to see your visual representation of Rube's Steakhouse. Make sure your designs are 100% original, unique and something everyone you know would want to wear! The deadline to enter is Sunday, October 11th. Rube's will choose the finalists, and fans will get to vote on the final winner on Facebook. The winner will be announced no later than Monday, October 19!
Oh, did we mention that the winner gets a free t-shirt for everyone in their family (up to four shirts), plus a $100 Rube's Gift Certificate?
To submit your entry, follow these steps:
1. Create an original design for print on t-shirts or sweatshirts for Rube's Steakhouse
2. Convert your design to a vector file, preferably PDF or EPS
3. Be certain your design is clean and print-ready!
4. Prepare your entry to include the design in the proper file type, your name, address, phone number, and email address. Also include the name of the any fonts used in the design. (Only free for commercial use fonts are allowable).
5. Email your entry with the subject line: Design Challenge, and attach your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org or click here - Submit your entry here!
6. By entering the contest, you agree to our terms and conditions, which you can see by clicking here.
Sunday, October 11, 11:59 P.M. - Deadline for entries to be received.
Monday, October 12 - Finalists will be announced on Facebook and voting will begin. Votes will be collected on Rube's Steakhouse Waukee, Rube's Steakhouse Montour and Rube's Meat Market pages. Votes from all three pages will be combined to determine one winner.
Friday, October 16, 11:59 P.M. - Voting Ends
Monday, October 19 - Rube's will announce the winner!
Early November - the winning design will be on shirts available at Rube's Steakhouse and at RubesSteaks.com.